Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kaselehlie Maing

Kaselehlie Maing!

This is my first thoughts of many to come. My day was awesome! My wife and I taught sunday school class today and it was a blast. I have an awesome little dog named Darla. My wife also has a blog which is so much better than mines simply because she has better writing skills. My mother in law is also awesome at writing and I also have other family members with blogs that do a phenomenal job of writing. I wanted to start this blog to kinda generate some thoughts, kinda like a muse for me to some how create something meaningful in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I am sooooo excited! These things are like a journal. I have heard that a lot of LDS people get their's turned into a book. Can't wait to see your post! Mom

    ReplyDelete