Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happiness

Hello my loyal blog followers. What is happiness? Happiness is having the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. Knowing the plan of happiness which includes repentance and families being able to be together forever. Happiness is living each day with my wife at our home and enjoying the journey of education, formal and informal. Happiness is a state of being that needs to be nourished continually. Happiness continues as I read scriptures, play church hymns of piano, attend church and fulfill my church callings.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I can only hope that I see more blogs. you are great writer and I love our thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really nice to read how content and peaceful you are, with your life. I really wanted that for you!

    ReplyDelete